Physical Therapy in the Triangle Area
Physical Therapists in Wake County
Raleigh Orthopaedic’s licensed therapists optimize patients’ quality of life through exercise, hands-on care, and education. After completing a thorough evaluation, we create personalized treatment plans which provide each patient with an individualized therapeutic approach. Raleigh Orthopaedic Physical Therapy helps patients improve mobility, manage pain and other chronic conditions, recover from injury, prevent future injury, and manage chronic disease.
Our patients are active participants in their treatment, and they work collaboratively with our physical therapists to ensure the best outcomes based on comprehensive care. Our ultimate goal is to obtain superior functional results that allow patients to return to a full life of sports, work, and/or recreation. We offer our physical therapy services at several Raleigh Orthopaedic locations throughout Wake County, including our Clayton Therapy Services office.
Common Injuries and Conditions Treated By Our Physical Therapy Team
There is a wide variety of orthopedic conditions that can be addressed or treated with proper physical therapy care. Apart from treatment plans, we also provide patient education, customized home programs, and preventative treatment suggestions that can help our patients avoid additional problems in the future.
Choosing a Physical Therapist in the Triangle
Choosing the right physical therapist near you can make a big difference in a successful outcome. Our physical therapists utilize a personalized approach when it comes to the treatment of each patient, and we take the time to ensure that all of your questions are answered along the way. Learn more about what sets Raleigh Orthopaedic’s physical therapy services apart from the rest.
- Our staff members combine extensive education, clinical experience, and modern research findings to create treatment plans personalized to each patient’s precise needs and goals.
- Our physical therapy teams are well-versed in working with your orthopedic surgeon to create the right treatment plan for your recovery. By utilizing our post-op rehab services after surgery with Raleigh Orthopaedic, we can ensure that you have access to the most effective treatment to support a successful outcome.
- All patients primarily receive hands-on manual therapy to emphasize a personal and effective treatment plan that is closely monitored and adjusted as needed.
- Our physical therapy treatments are comprehensive, combining manual therapy with education and exercise programs, as well as the use of state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. This helps patients gain independence by learning how to manage conditions on their own. If, during your physical therapy plan, we identify preventative treatments for you, they will be suggested to help you avoid additional problems down the road.
- Privacy is highly valued at Raleigh Orthopaedic. In addition to ensuring that your care abides by HIPAA privacy regulations, our offices have individual treatment rooms to ensure privacy during treatment.