Careers at Raleigh Orthopaedic
Working With Raleigh Orthopaedic
At Raleigh Orthopaedic, we recognize that our single greatest asset is our team of dedicated specialists responsible for providing patients with a continuum of comprehensive services in a safe, effective, and timely manner. It is because of our long-standing team of dedicated physicians and staff that Raleigh Orthopaedic is a well-known and respected leader in providing sports medicine and orthopedic care in the Triangle.
We truly value each of our employees and their dedication to helping our community. Our Mission is to be the orthopedic provider of choice for our community by providing high-quality, personalized care to our patients through the experience and dedication of our physicians and staff.
We hold our employees to high standards because we’re devoted to providing our community with the highest level of customer service, but we also believe it’s equally important we take care of our employees and recognize their hard work. That’s why we offer employee award recognition programs, quality health insurance, comprehensive benefits packages, and more to show our appreciation for their commitment to excellence.
Our Driving Forces at Raleigh Orthopaedic
At Raleigh Orthopaedic, you’re not just joining a team; you’re joining a family who wants you to succeed and grow continuously throughout your career. When you come to work at Raleigh Orthopaedic, you can expect to find five key driving forces behind everything we do:
- Leadership– We recognize that our employees are our competitive advantage. We are committed to orienting, educating, and evaluating each of our employees to support their growth and development within the company.
- Training and Orientation– We are dedicated to providing an environment that encourages new ideas, creativity, and continuous quality improvement; and that also recognizes employees as our most important asset.
- Customer Satisfaction– We are committed to service excellence by continually improving quality and exceeding customer expectations. We expect all employees to demonstrate customer service using a positive approach to every task, a “can do” attitude, and a determination to continually improve.
- Effective Communication– We want our organization and culture to promote employee involvement, open communication, teamwork, and cooperation.
- Teamwork– We are committed to fostering an environment that promotes respect, positive communication, and collaboration among all members of our healthcare team.
Current Career Opportunities
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for a position through our Careers website, please click on the position you are interested in, followed by the Start Your Application Link located at the end of each job opportunity. Complete the employment application in full and attach your resume and cover letter. Should we determine a match between your background and our needs, we will contact you directly for an interview.
Please note: Resumes are accepted for current job openings only.
Benefits of Working with Raleigh Orthopaedic
At Raleigh Orthopaedic, we truly value our employees as individuals and as part of our professional family, which is why we strive to offer the very best healthcare possible to employees and their loved ones. With this in mind, we have developed a comprehensive employee benefit package designed to protect our employees and their families. The following brochure provides a brief summary of the benefit programs available to all benefit-eligible employees.