Comprehensive Care from Our Physical Therapy Team
At Raleigh Orthopaedic, we proudly offer comprehensive physical therapy and hand therapy services throughout the Triangle to help patients live more active and comfortable lives. The Raleigh Orthopaedic Therapy Services team specializes in treating bone, joint, spine, and muscle conditions. We are recognized as a premier facility for providing the highest quality rehabilitation services available. Our therapists work closely with our physicians to design treatment plans specifically tailored for each patient. The department provides physical therapy, occupational therapy, sports performance training, and more from several locations throughout Wake County.
Therapy Services Available in Wake County
At Raleigh Orthopaedic, we create therapy plans based on the unique needs of each individual patient. We strive to ensure that you feel comfortable with your treatment plan every step of the way. Our therapy specialties in Wake County include:
Who You’ll Be Working With
The team that you will work with for your therapy care at Raleigh Orthopaedic will depend on your unique needs. Our performance centers comprise a blend of certified athletic trainers, sports performance specialists, and sports physical therapists. Our physical therapy centers are staffed with highly experienced therapists who are able to adjust their treatment approach to coincide with different therapies and outpatient orthopedics. For our other programs, such as industrial rehabilitation and hand therapy, you’ll be working with occupational therapists who are certified and specialized for your specific program.
Benefits of Therapy Services with Raleigh Orthopaedic
Raleigh Orthopaedic has curated a variety of therapy programs for those in and around Wake County. Depending on the needs of each patient, focus areas and benefits of our patient plans may include:
- Muscle Strength
- Postural Stability
- Fine Muscle Movements
- Visual-Motor Skills
- Joint Mobility
- Coordination & Balance
- Acts of Daily Living
- Reducing Chronic Pain & Inflammation
- Rehabilitation for Injured Workers
- Injury Prevention in the Workplace
- Post-Operational Rehab
Additional Therapy Service Information
- The physical therapists at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic work exclusively in the treatment of orthopedic conditions. Using evidence-based treatments, we focus on procedures designed to bring you back to full functioning.
- Learn More about the Physical Therapy Department
- The Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic Hand Center creates specialized treatment plans for patients with hand and upper extremity injuries. Raleigh Orthopaedic’s certified hand therapists work with post-operative patients, as well as patients who do not require surgery but are experiencing pain or injury. Our goal with each patient is to eliminate or reduce pain and maximize functional capabilities to as close to a pre-injury level as possible.
- Learn More about Hand Therapy
- The Raleigh Orthopaedic Industrial Rehabilitation Department at the Edwards Mill office specializes in rehabilitating injured workers, with the ultimate goal of returning the injured employee to work as safely and as quickly as possible.
- Learn More about Industrial Rehabilitation
- The Raleigh Orthopaedic Performance Centers provide the highest quality of sports physical therapy and sports performance enhancement, giving athletes access to the resources needed to enhance every phase of their development.
- Learn More about Raleigh Orthopaedic Performance Centers
Raleigh Orthopaedic Therapy Centers in the Triangle
Explore Additional Services at Raleigh Orthopaedic
At Raleigh Orthopaedic, we want to help you get back to doing what you love. With a focus on conservative treatment methods and helping patients avoid surgery whenever possible, we ensure that each patient fully understands their options and has the opportunity to ask questions along the way. We are proud to provide those of all ages in Wake County with orthopedic services that make all the difference.