110 Competition Center Drive, Suite 154
Morrisville, NC 27560
As a division of Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, the 2 performance center locations utilize the expertise of many disciplines — physical therapy, athletic training, exercise physiology, strength & conditioning — along with the physicians of Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, to provide the resources needed to enhance every phase of an athlete’s development.
Cary-Morrisville Performance Center Hours:
Monday & Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
– Sports Physical Therapy
– Post Rehab Sports Performance Training for Youth & Adults
– Dry Needling
– Deep Tissue Laser Therapy- BFR (Blood Flow Restriction) Therapy
– Comprehensive Performance Evaluation(CPE)
– Functional Movement Screen(FMS)
– Runner’s CPE
– Golfer’s CPE
– Dennis Meszler, Supervisor & Lead Physical Therapist
– Damien O’Sullivan, Physical Therapist
– Renee Ehrlich, Athletic Trainer
– Walker Cruikshank, Sports Performance Specialist
– Yong Park, Sports Performance Specialist
– Natalie McCann, Client Services Coordinator
– Mary Bobbitt, Patient Services Representative
– Cary Tennis Park