Raleigh Orthopaedic’ world-class, cost-effective physical therapy in Raleigh are provided by our team of well-educated, experienced professionals, and support personnel. The staff consist of licensed physical therapists, licensed athletic trainers, and exercise physiologists.
Raleigh Orthopaedic’s licensed therapists optimize patients’ quality of life through exercise, hands-on care, and education. After making a thorough evaluation, we create personalized treatment plans which provide each patient with an individualized approach. Raleigh Orthopaedic Physical Therapy helps patients improve mobility, manage pain and other chronic conditions, recover from injury, and prevent future injury and chronic disease.
Our patients are active participants in their own treatment, and they work collaboratively with Raleigh Orthopaedic Physical Therapy experts to ensure the best outcomes based on comprehensive care. Our ultimate goal is obtaining superior functional results that allow patients to return to a full life of sports, work, and/or recreation.
Why Choose Raleigh Orthopaedic Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy in Raleigh combines the latest therapy techniques with a continuous learning process, giving our patients the best in rehabilitation services.
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Raleigh Orthopaedic Physical Therapy as your PT experts:
- Our staff members attend continuing education courses throughout the year to stay current on state-of-the-art equipment and techniques.
- We allow our therapists ample time to tailor their treatment to each patient’s specific needs.
- We emphasize manual therapy techniques, which means our patients primarily receive hands-on care.
- We complement manual therapy with education and exercise programs, which help patients gain independence by learning how to manage conditions on their own.
- Our patients are seen by the same therapist at each visit.
- We closely monitor your progress and make any adjustments necessary for complete rehabilitation, faster.
- Our staff members combine extensive education, clinical experience, and modern research findings to create treatment plans personalized to each patient’s precise needs and goals.
- Raleigh Orthopaedic physical therapy services are cost-effective.
- Apart from treatment plans, we also provide patient education, customize plans for physical therapy care, and suggest preventative treatments that can help our patients evade many health problems in the future.
- Our individual treatment rooms ensure patient privacy.
- We do much more than only help with your pain. Our main goal is to assess and treat the underlying source of your problem.
- Our experienced Physical Therapists in Raleigh are passionate about helping their patients and pursuing their own professional development.
- We work in the spirit of collaboration and teamwork, which our patients benefit from in the form of comprehensive care.
- Raleigh Orthopaedic strives to be the regional leader in the provision of quality, comprehensive physical therapy services with a commitment to continuous improvement of our services.
- We are affiliated with Rex Hospitals, Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center and WakeMed Hospital.
- Additionally, the Raleigh Orthopaedic Performance Centers provide the highest quality of sports physical therapy and sports performance enhancement to provide the resources needed to enhance every phase of an athlete’s development.
Raleigh Orthopaedic Physical Therapy and our team of well-educated, professional staff and support personnel strive to provide high-quality, cost-effective rehabilitation services.
For your convenience, physical therapy is offered at our eight clinic locations in the Triangle.
To schedule a therapy appointment at one of our clinics or performance centers, please call (919) 863-6996. For any other questions or concerns, please call our main therapy number (919) 781-4060.