Physical Therapists in Wake County
Raleigh Orthopaedic’s licensed therapists optimize patients’ quality of life through exercise, hands-on care, and education. After completing a thorough evaluation, we create personalized treatment plans which provide each patient with an individualized approach. Raleigh Orthopaedic Physical Therapy helps patients improve mobility, manage pain and other chronic conditions, recover from injury, prevent future injury and manage chronic disease.
Our patients are active participants in their treatment, and they work collaboratively with Raleigh Orthopaedic Physical Therapy experts to ensure the best outcomes based on comprehensive care. Our ultimate goal is obtaining superior functional results that allow patients to return to a full life of sports, work, and/or recreation.
You can find therapy services at 8 locations within Wake County, NC.
Common Injuries and Conditions Treated by Our Physical Therapy Team
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Rotator cuff strains
- Post-op rehabilitation
- Back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Chronic Knee Pain
- Foot and ankle pain
- Hand and wrist pain
- Sports injuries
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
Apart from treatment plans, we also provide patient education, customized home programs, and suggest preventative treatments that can help our patients avoid many health problems in the future.
Physical Therapy Clinics in Wake County
Raleigh Orthopaedic Physical Therapy and our team of well-educated, professional staff and support personnel strive to provide high-quality, cost-effective rehabilitation services.
For your convenience, physical therapy is offered at our 7 locations for physical therapy in the Triangle, including two Performance Centers in Raleigh and Cary-Morrisville.
To schedule a therapy appointment at one of our clinics or performance centers, please call (919) 863-6996. For any questions or concerns, please call our main therapy number (919) 781-4060.
Choosing a Physical Therapist in the Triangle
Choosing the right physical therapist near you can make a big difference in a successful outcome. Here are several considerations for why you should choose to use Raleigh Orthopaedic’s physical therapy services.
How Our Physical Therapists approach Your Treatment:
- Our staff members combine extensive education, clinical experience, and modern research findings to create treatment plans personalized to each patient’s precise needs and goals.
- Our physical therapy teams are well-versed in working with your orthopedic surgeon to create the right treatment plan for your recovery. By utilizing our post-op rehab services after surgery with Raleigh Orthopaedic, we can ensure that you have the most effective treatment and optimal outcome.
- All patients primarily receive hands-on manual therapy to emphasize a personal and effective treatment plan that is closely monitored and adjusted as needed.
- Our physical therapy treatments are comprehensive, combining manual therapy with education and exercise programs, as well as the use of state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. This helps patients gain independence by learning how to manage conditions on their own. If during your physical therapy we identify preventative treatments for you, they will be suggested to help further avoid health problems down the road.
- Privacy is highly valued at Raleigh Orthopaedic. In addition to ensuring that your care abides by HIPAA privacy regulations, our offices have individual treatment rooms to ensure privacy during treatment, too.
Our Physical Therapists in Wake County
Our physical therapists will vary by location. Many of our physical therapists have completed extensive training, including various techniques to improve ergonomics, functional movement screenings, sport-specific training, acute rehab, outpatient orthopedics, as well as completed their Doctorate in Physical Therapy.