- Have fun and finish!
- Each participant must register individually online, and include the team name and team captain.
- Each participant must provide a completed waiver form.
- One team member must be on the bike at all times.
- We highly encourage 24-hour participation, but if it is necessary to leave, please have approval from your team captain.
- Based on total mileage, prizes will be awarded to the Top Teams in each division: Recreation, Competition and Elite.
- A prize will be awarded to the First & Second Place Individual Fundraisers and the Top Fundraising Team.
- We recommend proper hydration and stretching for each participant between biking sessions.
How to Participate:
- Select a Competitive Division:
- Recreation riders – race on stationary PreCor 846i Bikes
- Competitive riders – race on stationary PreCor 846i Bikes
- Elite Riders – race on your own bike in the Blue Ridge Parkway via computrainer
- Raise a minimum donation of $50 from family, friends and/or co-workers
- Create or join a team of 4 or more cyclists (12+ recommended for recreation riders)
- Register online
- Participation subject to Bike Challenge Rules
- Unable to ride? Make a donation onlineto support a rider and the Kids ‘N Community Foundation or volunteer to support and encourage riders during the 24-Hour Bike Challenge!
Prizes will be awarded to the Top Team in each division based on total mileage. Prizes will also be given to the Top 2 Fundraising Individuals and the Top Fundraising Team.
- Riders who raise more than $100: Will be entered for a chance to win one of five prizes:
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica home jersey
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica alternate jersey
- Voucher for two (2) tickets to a 2017-18 Carolina Hurricanes home game
- Autographed photo of Carolina Hurricanes player
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica hockey stick
- Riders who raise more than $250: Will be entered into a drawing to win a 5-day cruise, compliment of Linda Craft
- Recreational Division Winner: Each team member will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to a Carolina Hurricanes game (maximum of 30 total tickets – team will receive 15 vouchers)
- Competitive Division Winner: Team receives an 18-person suite to a Hurricanes game
- Corporate Division Winner: Each team member will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to a Carolina Hurricanes game (maximum of 30 total tickets – team will receive 15 vouchers)
- Top Fundraising Team: Team receives an 18-person suite to a Hurricanes game
- Top Fundraising Individual: Receives a team-signed Carolina Hurricanes jersey
- 2nd Place Fundraising Individual: Receives a team-signed Carolina Hurricanes replica hockey stick
** A team will receive a maximum of 25 ticket vouchers which equals 50 total tickets.