To schedule an appointment with one of the Raleigh Orthopaedic doctors at one of our five convenient locations in Raleigh, Cary, Garner, North Raleigh or Holly Springs, please complete the online appointment request form or you may call (919) 863-6808 to speak with one of the Raleigh Orthopaedic appointment specialists.
Getting Ready for Your Visit at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic
If you are a new patient to Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, please complete and print the patient registration forms prior to your upcoming appointment.
If you have an upcoming at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic appointment, please remember to bring the following information:
- Photo identification
- Your health insurance card and copay
- A list of current medications
- Any and all previous x-ray, MRI, CT, or bone scans
- Your referring physician and primary care physician’s name, address & phone number
- A list of your questions and concerns
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Please complete and print the patient registration forms below prior to your scheduled appointment.
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Download Patient Forms
Please print and complete these forms prior to your upcoming appointment
Additional Patient Forms:
Thank you for choosing Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic as your orthopaedic provider of choice!