How we are keeping you safe at your Raleigh Orthopaedic appointment
The health and safety of our patients, employees and communities we serve remain our top priority. Raleigh Orthopaedic is actively monitoring the current COVID-19 outbreak and staying on top of updates and recommendations directed from the CDC and State of North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. Here is how we help protect you from COVID-19 and other illnesses:
- We have a universal mask mandate. It is mandatory to wear a mask or face covering at any appointment at Raleigh Orthopaedic.
- We are following and supporting CDC social distancing requirements (Posting signage at all locations).
- We have enhanced our disinfecting procedures and are frequently cleaning the facility and disinfecting high-touch surfaces
- We are pre-screening patients with a series of questions before an appointment is scheduled through our Patient Access Department.
- We are screening all patients upon arrival for any COVID-19 symptoms, any unprotected exposure to COVID-19 or exposure to one being tested within 14 days, and verifying a normal temperature.
- We are requiring employees to stay home if they are sick.
Visitor Restrictions are in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19
NO VISITORS can accompany you to your office visit, with the exception of minor patients, patients with limited mobility or those with extenuating circumstances. If someone needs to accompany the patient, we are limiting patients to one guest.
If you are showing any symptoms of illness, including COVID-19, or if you have had unprotected direct exposure to someone with a known infection of COVID-19 within 14 days, please call (919) 781-5600 to reschedule your appointment.
As a reminder, Raleigh Orthopaedic Urgent Care locations are for patients who need urgent or acute orthopaedic care such as recent fractures, traumas and patients with rapidly deteriorating symptoms. Our urgent care locations do not specialize in cold and flu symptoms and you should contact your primary health care provider.
Raleigh Orthopaedic has been part of the Wake County community for more than 100 years, and we are grateful for the understanding of our patients and for our hospital partners who are on the front lines of this global pandemic. Thank you for your help in making Raleigh Orthopaedic a safe environment.