Saturday, August 19 6AM-6 PM
This year, we are introducing a corporate division to the 7th Annual 24-Hour Bike Challenge. This is a 12-hour challenge. Put a team together with your organization and come out to EXOS @ Raleigh Orthopaedic for the Bike Challenge! Compete for prizes, meet Carolina Hurricanes Players and support the Kids ‘N Community Foundation in this fun and challenging Fundraiser.
Invite your co-workers to participate!
About the Corporate Division of the Bike Challenge:
Who: Cycling Teams (no maximum number)
What: 12 hours of biking (in shifts of your choice!)
When: Saturday, August 19th 6AM-6PM
Where: EXOS @ Raleigh Orthopaedic – Raleigh Location
2400 Sumner Blvd. #120 Raleigh, NC 27616
Why: Help support the Kids ‘N Community Foundation to reach their goal of $30,000!
How: Each team must make a minimum donation of $1200 to support the Kid’s ‘N Community Foundation
Register: Register your team members online HERE to ride!
All proceeds benefit the Kids ‘N Community Foundation.
Watch Our Video to Learn More About the Event
How to Participate:
- Select a Division:
- Corporate riders – race on stationary PreCor 846i Bikes
- Each team must donate a minimum on $1200
- If your organization decides to participate in our sponsorship opportunities there will be a discount on the team donation. 2017 corporate division sponsorship packet
- Create or join a team of 4 or more cyclists (12+ recommended for riders)
- Register online
- Participation subject to Bike Challenge Rules
- Unable to ride? Make a donation online to support a rider and the Kids ‘N Community Foundation or volunteer to support and encourage riders during the 24-Hour Bike Challenge!
Prizes will be awarded to the Top Team in each division based on total mileage. Prizes will also be given to the Top 2 Fundraising Individuals and the Top Fundraising Team.
- Riders who raise more than $100: Will be entered for a chance to win one of five prizes:
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica home jersey
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica alternate jersey
- Voucher for two (2) tickets to a 2017-18 Carolina Hurricanes home game
- Autographed photo of Carolina Hurricanes player
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica hockey sticks
- Riders who raise more than $250: Will be entered into a drawing to win a 5-day cruise, compliment of Linda Craft
- Recreational Division Winner: Each team member will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to a Carolina Hurricanes game (maximum of 30 total tickets – team will receive 15 vouchers)
- Competitive Division Winner: Each team member will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to a Carolina Hurricanes game (maximum of 30 total tickets – team will receive 15 vouchers)
- Corporate Division Winner: Team receives an 18-person suite to a Hurricanes game
- Top Fundraising Team: Team receives an 18-person suite to a Hurricanes game
- Top Fundraising Individual: Receives a team-signed Carolina Hurricanes jersey
- 2nd Place Fundraising Individual: Receives a team-signed Carolina Hurricanes replica hockey sticks
Plus there will be an opportunity to win raffle prizes throughout the event!!
If you have questions about the 7th Annual 24-Hour Bike Challenge, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Now to Ride Today!
Thank You to our Sponsors!