Friday, August 19 @ 6 PM to Saturday, August 20 @ 6 PM
Bring your team of friends, family and co-workers to EXOS @ Raleigh Orthopaedic for the 24-Hour Bike Challenge! Compete for prizes, meet Carolina Hurricanes Players and support the Kids ‘N Community Foundation in this fun and challenging Fundraiser.
This year, we are introducing a Corporate Division into the 24-hour Bike Challenge. Click here to learn more about the Corporate Division
About the 6th Annual 24-Hour Bike Challenge:
Who: Cycling Teams (12+ recommended for the Recreational Division- no maximum number)
What: 24 hours of biking (in shifts of your choice!)
When: August 19-20 from 6pm Friday to 6pm Saturday
Where: EXOS @ Raleigh Orthopaedic – Raleigh Location
2400 Sumner Blvd. #120 Raleigh, NC 27616
Why: Help support the Kids ‘N Community Foundation to reach their goal of $30,000!
How: Gather a minimum donation of $50 from friends and family to help the Kids ‘N Community Foundation support the local community.
Register: Register your team members online HERE to ride!
All proceeds benefit the Kids ‘N Community Foundation.
Watch Our Video to Learn More About the Event
How to Participate:
- Select a Division:
- Recreation riders – race on stationary PreCor 846i Bikes
- Competitive riders – race on stationary PreCor 846i Bikes
- Raise a minimum donation of $50 from family, friends and/or co-workers
- Create or join a team of 4 or more cyclists (12+ recommended for recreational riders)
- Register online
- Participation subject to Bike Challenge Rules
- Unable to ride? Make a donation online to support a rider and the Kids ‘N Community Foundation or volunteer to support and encourage riders during the 24-Hour Bike Challenge!
Prizes will be awarded to the Top Team in each division based on total mileage. Prizes will also be given to the Top 2 Fundraising Individuals and the Top Fundraising Team.
- Riders who raise more than $100: Will be entered for a chance to win one of five prizes:
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica home jersey
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica alternate jersey
- Voucher for two (2) tickets to a 2016-17 Carolina Hurricanes home game
- Autographed photo of Carolina Hurricanes player Justin Faulk #27
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica hockey sticks
- Riders who raise more than $250: Will be entered into a drawing to win a 5-day cruise, compliment of Linda Craft
- Recreational Division Winner: Each team member will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to a Carolina Hurricanes game (maximum of 30 total tickets – team will receive 15 vouchers)
- Competitive Division Winner: Team receives an 18-person suite to a Hurricanes game
- Corporate Division Winner: Team receives an 18-person suite to a Hurricanes game
- Top Fundraising Team: Each team member will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to a Carolina Hurricanes game (maximum of 30 total tickets – team will receive 15 vouchers)
- Top Fundraising Individual: Receives a team-signed Carolina Hurricanes jersey
- 2nd Place Fundraising Individual: Receives a team-signed Carolina Hurricanes replica hockey sticks
Plus there will be an opportunity to win raffle prizes throughout the event!!