At Raleigh Orthopaedic, we are committed to the health and well-being of our patients, employees and community. As an organization, we are staying on top of the latest updates on COVID-19 and recommendations directed from the CDC and State Department of Health.
With the government lifting restrictions, we are excited to share our plan for re-opening our offices over the coming weeks. With direction from Governor Roy Cooper, Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center has started scheduling and performing time-sensitive elective outpatient surgery.
As we have seen over the last month, things change quickly. We appreciate your patience as this plan evolves with new developments.
Week of May 18
- Perform limited elective outpatient surgeries at Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- Open North Raleigh and Cary clinics and Urgent Cares (Urgent Care Hours: M-F: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
- Open Holly Springs Urgent Care (Urgent Care Hours: M-F: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Week of May 25
- Effective Tuesday, May 26, 2020: All clinic locations re-open! West Cary-Panther Creek clinic and Urgent Care re-opens (Urgent Care Hours: M-F: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Continue to perform limited elective outpatient surgeries
To protect our patients and staff we will continue with the following processes for the foreseeable future:
- All patients, visitors and staff will go through a screening process at each location entry point where a member of our team will check your temperature and ask you a few question. All Raleigh Orthopaedic patients should follow CDC guidelines and wear a cloth face covering to their appointment, therapy services appointment, urgent care visit, or surgery at Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- We have arranged waiting room furniture to help keep social distancing standards.
- No one with any symptoms of an illness, including those for COVID-19, will be allowed to visit any of our facilities.
- No one who has had direct exposure to someone with a known infection of COVID-19 will be allowed to visit any of our facilities. If you are showing any symptoms of illness, including COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
Schedule an appointment
Your well-being is important to us. Raleigh Orthopaedic is Wake County’s oldest and most experienced orthopedic practice, serving the Triangle and surrounding regions of central North Carolina since 1919. Click the button below or call us to schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists. If your injury or condition is recent, you can walk right into one of our Raleigh Orthopaedic Urgent Care locations for immediate care. For rehabilitation and physical therapy, no referral is needed to see one of our physical therapists.