At Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic We Offer:
- 25 orthopaedic surgeons with advanced training in their respective specialty areas, which include: foot and ankle surgery, hand, wrist and elbow surgery, neck and spine surgery, hip and knee surgery, shoulder surgery, total joint replacement, and sports medicine.
- 1 podiatrist, specializing in conservative alternative methods of treatment to the foot/ankle
- 24 advanced practice providers
- Our practice covers all sub-specialty areas:
- General Orthopaedic Care
- Hand, Wrist and Elbow Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Experienced support staff, many with advanced training, licensure and certifications
- Professional Leadership – officers of NC Medical Society, NCOA, AAOS, Southern Orthopedic Association, Spine Society, Hand Society
- Multiple locations – Cary, Garner, Wakefield, Raleigh, and Holly Springs, Panther Creek
- Convenient on-site services including x-ray, MRI, Physical Therapy, Hand Therapy, Industrial Rehabilitation, Orthotics & Pedorthics, and Durable Medical Equipment
- Electronic medical records available to our providers when they are at any office, hospital, home or when they are out-of town
- Surgery privileges at Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center, Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Panther Creek, and Rex Hospitals.
- Committed to research, training and education
- Team Orthopedist for the Carolina Hurricanes 1997-2004, 2006-current
- Team Orthopedist for the Carolina Ballet
- Team Orthopedist for NC State University for more than 35 years
- Team Orthopedist for the Carolina Roller Derby
- Team Physicians for local schools
- Two Performance Center locations in Raleigh and Cary-Morrisville.