Raleigh Orthopaedic is actively monitoring the current COVID-19 outbreak and staying on top of updates and recommendations directed from the CDC and State of North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. The health and safety of our patients, employees and communities we serve remain our top priority.
As our government works to slowly re-open businesses, we are happy to share our plan for re-opening all our offices over the coming weeks. All offices will be open by May 26, 2020. As we have seen over the last month, things change quickly. We appreciate your patience as this plan evolves with new developments.
Raleigh Orthopaedic would like to remind our clinic and therapy services patients and urgent care walk-ins of safety precautions to help protect the community from COVID-19. The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings.
It is mandatory to wear a mask or face covering at your next Raleigh Orthopaedic appointment.
We are working to re-open all of our locations. Effective Monday, May 18, 2020, the following locations are open. Visit our location page for specific hours.
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Raleigh Clinic
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Raleigh Urgent Care
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Raleigh Physical Therapy
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Garner Clinic
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Garner Urgent Care
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Garner Physical Therapy
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Cary Clinic
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Cary Urgent Care
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Cary Physical Therapy
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Holly Springs Clinic
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Holly Springs Urgent Care
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Holly Springs Physical Therapy
- Raleigh Orthopaedic North Raleigh Clinic
- Raleigh Orthopaedic North Raleigh Urgent Care
- Raleigh Orthopaedic North Raleigh Physical Therapy
- Cary-Morrisville Performance Center
- Raleigh Performance Center
The following clinic locations are closed until further notice.
- Raleigh Orthopaedic West Cary-Panther Creek Clinic
- Raleigh Orthopaedic West Cary-Panther Creek Urgent Care
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Morrisville Physical Therapy
In accordance with CDC guidelines, Raleigh Orthopaedic is following best practices to provide you and our employees with the safest environment possible to get the orthopaedic care you need.
- Raleigh Orthopaedic will continue to pre-screen patients with a series of questions before an appointment is scheduled.
- There will be a screening process upon arrival where a member of our team will check your temperature and ask you a few questions.
- Patients will be limited to one individual guest during their office visit or physical therapy appointment. If you have already made plans to have more than one other person in attendance please call Raleigh Orthopaedic at (919) 781-5600 for approval.
- No one with any symptoms of an illness, including those for COVID-19, will be allowed to visit any of our facilities.
- No one who has had direct exposure to someone with a known infection of COVID-19 will be allowed to visit any of our facilities.
If you are showing any symptoms of illness, including COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
As a reminder, Raleigh Orthopaedic Urgent Care locations are for patients who need urgent or acute orthopaedic care such as recent fractures, traumas and patients with rapidly deteriorating symptoms. Our urgent care locations do not specialize in cold and flu symptoms and you should contact your primary health care provider.
Raleigh Orthopaedic has been part of the Wake County community for more than 100 years, and we are grateful for the understanding of our patients and for our hospital partners who are on the front lines of this global pandemic.