Friday, August 18 @ 6 PM to Saturday, August 19 @ 6 PM
Bring your team of friends, family and co-workers to EXOS @ Raleigh Orthopaedic for the 24-Hour Bike Challenge! Compete for prizes, meet Carolina Hurricanes Players and support the Kids ‘N Community Foundation in this fun and challenging Fundraiser.
We also have opportunities for companies to compete in a Corporate Division or Sponsor the challenge.
About the 7th Annual 24-Hour Bike Challenge:
Who: Cycling Teams (12+ recommended for the Recreational Division- no maximum number)
What: 24 hours of biking (in shifts of your choice!)
When: August 18-19 from 6pm Friday to 6pm Saturday
Where: EXOS @ Raleigh Orthopaedic – Raleigh Location
2400 Sumner Blvd. #120 Raleigh, NC 27616
Why: Help support the Kids ‘N Community Foundation to reach their goal of $30,000!
How: Gather a minimum donation of $50 from friends and family to help the Kids ‘N Community Foundation support the local community.
Register: Register your team members online HERE to ride!
All proceeds benefit the Kids ‘N Community Foundation.
Watch Our Video to Learn More About the Event
How to Participate:
- Select a Division:
- Recreation riders – race on stationary PreCor 846i Bikes
- Competitive riders – race on stationary PreCor 846i Bikes
- Raise a minimum donation of $50 from family, friends and/or co-workers
- Create or join a team of 4 or more cyclists (12+ recommended for recreational riders)
- Register online
- Participation subject to Bike Challenge Rules
- Unable to ride? Make a donation online to support a rider and the Kids ‘N Community Foundation or volunteer to support and encourage riders during the 24-Hour Bike Challenge!
Prizes will be awarded to the Top Team in each division based on total mileage. Prizes will also be given to the Top 2 Fundraising Individuals and the Top Fundraising Team.
- Riders who raise more than $100: Will be entered for a chance to win one of five prizes:
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica home jersey
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica alternate jersey
- Voucher for two (2) tickets to a 2017-18 Carolina Hurricanes home game
- Autographed photo of Carolina Hurricanes player
- Carolina Hurricanes team-signed replica hockey sticks
- Riders who raise more than $250: Will be entered into a drawing to win a 5-day cruise, compliment of Linda Craft
- Recreational Division Winner: Each team member will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to a Carolina Hurricanes game (maximum of 30 total tickets – team will receive 15 vouchers)
- Competitive Division Winner: Team receives an 18-person suite to a Hurricanes game
- Corporate Division Winner: Team receives an 18-person suite to a Hurricanes game
- Top Fundraising Team: Each team member will receive a voucher for 2 tickets to a Carolina Hurricanes game (maximum of 30 total tickets – team will receive 15 vouchers)
- Top Fundraising Individual: Receives a team-signed Carolina Hurricanes jersey
- 2nd Place Fundraising Individual: Receives a team-signed Carolina Hurricanes replica hockey sticks
Plus there will be an opportunity to win raffle prizes throughout the event!!
If you have questions about the 7th Annual 24-Hour Bike Challenge, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Now to Ride Today!
Thank You to our Sponsors!