Raleigh Orthopaedic News & Events
Attention: Raleigh Orthopaedic's Main Office Has Moved!
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Therapy Services & Urgent Care is now located at 3001 Edwards Mill Road in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Dr. Boes Selected to Serve on STOP Sports Injuries Outreach & Education Committee. Learn More»
Dr. Wein Featured in Triangle GardenerMagazine Discussing 'Help for Hurting Hands.' Learn More»
On Monday, May 19 at 1pm on WRAL, Dr. Cadet will be featured on Rex On Call to discuss sports injuries.
- Dr. Andrew Inducted as President of the University of Virginia Medical Alumni Association Learn more »
Congratulations to Cardinal Gibbons students for hosting the LIFT event on April 5 at the Raleigh Orthopaedic Office, and raising $12,000 to Feed the Hungry in the Triangle. Learn more »
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Offers High School Sports Physicals. Learn more »
Dr. Cadet Select to Participate in an International Femoracetabular Impingement Symposium. Learn more »
Congratulations to Dr. Callaway for being selected as a recipient of the Most Compassionate Doctor Award by Vitals.com.
Dr. Barker Selected to Present on Arthroscopic Labral Repair of the Hip for International Webinar.Learn more »
Dr. Cadet Selected to Teach Advanced Arthroscopic Techniques in the Shoulder. Learn more »
Raleigh Orthopaedic Offers a New Concussion Management Program. Learn more »
- Dr. Edwin Cadet Serves as Co-Author for a Chapter Published in the AAOS Textbook. Learn more »
- Dr. David Boone Selected to Speak at the 21st Annual Dameron Lectureship in Orthopaedics. Learn more »
- Dr. Joseph Barker Selected as Instructor at National Hip Arthroscopy and Labral Repair Course.Learn more »
Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary. Learn more »
Dr. Edwin Cadet Lead Author for Manuscript in the Journal of Shoulder & Elbow Surgery. Learn more »
Are you a Runner with orthopaedic medical questions? If so, join us April 3, 2014 at 6:00 pm to hear from our experts. Learn more »
Raleigh Orthopaedic Welcomes New Doctor Learn more »
Athletes' Performance at Raleigh Orthopaedic provides training for everyday athletes who want to stay in the game Learn more »
Dr. Boes Publishes Article in Sports Medicine Textbook Learn more »
Free Runners Clinic at Athletes' Performance at Raleigh Orthopaedic's Raleigh Location, featuring Dr. David Boone Learn more »
Athletes' Performance at Raleigh Orthopaedic Hosts a Free Injury Risk Assessment at the Cary Location on Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 6:00 pm. Learn more »
- Carolina Hurricane, Joni Pikanen's, Recovery Progressing in the Right Direction After Being Treated at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic Learn more »
Raleigh Orthopaedic Pharmacy is Now Open at the Edwards Mill Office. Learn more »
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center named as Top 100 Hospitals with Great Orthopaedic Programs Learn more »
- Dr. Boes Teamed Up with NC State University Baseball Staff to Host the 10th Annual Baseball Clinic. Learn more »
- Dr. Cadet discusses the biggest challenges and opportunities for performing sports medicine cases in ambulatory surgery centers in Becker's ASC Review. Learn more »
Dr. Joseph Barker Selected as Instructor for Advanced Hip Arthroscopy Course Learn more »
Raleigh Orthopaedic named best Sports Medicine Practice by Endurance Magazine Learn more »
Dr. Edwin Cadet Selected to Speak at the NCATA Fall Symposium Learn more »
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
Thursday, November 28, 2013: Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Therapy Services and Urgent Care will be CLOSED
Friday, November 29, 2013: Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic's Main office on Edwards Mill Road will be OPEN Normal Business Hours from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. *Please note: Satelite offices will be CLOSED.
The Raleigh Orthopaedic Urgent Care at the Edwards Mill Office will be open from 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
Saturday, November 30, 2013: Raleigh Orthopaedic Urgent Care will be OPEN from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Tips from the AAOS to Avoid Frightening Injuries this Halloween Learn more »
Dr. Bradley Vaughn Selected to Speak at the AORN Fall Conference Learn more »
Dr. Joseph Barker Selected to Serve on Editorial Board for the "Journal of Knee Surgery" Learn more »
Dr. Edwin Cadet featured in the News & Observer article discussing Osteoporosis in men Learn more »
Dr. Matthew Boes featured in the News & Observer article discussing weight-training programs to emphasize athletic improvement rather than weight gain. Learn more »
Dr. Boes & Dr. Cadet Discuss the Advantages of ASCs for Sports Medicine Learn More»
Dr. Vaughn Selected to Speak at the 18th Annual Workers' Compensation Educational Learn More »
- October is National Physical Therapy Month Raleigh Orthopaedic is proud to offer comprehensive Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy Learn More»
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Teams Up with Arthritis Foundation to Host the Better Living with Arthritis Speakers Series Learn More
- In honor of National Falls Prevention Awareness Day, Raleigh Orthopaedic Hosted a Free Educational Seminar Seminar "Standing Firm at 60 & Beyond" Learn More»
- Dr. Edwin Cadet Publishes Article in the Journal of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery Learn more »
- Dr. Edwin Cadet Selected as Course Director for Instructor for 2013 Fall Fellowship Meeting Learn more »
- Dr. Edwin Cadet Selected as Course Director for Advanced Master Knee Course Learn more »
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Offers a Fall Sports Injury Clinic for Student-Athletes Learn more »
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Teams Up with Arthritis Foundation to Host the Better Living with Arthritis Speakers Series
- Dr. Joseph Barker Speaker on Prestigious Hip Arthroscopy Panel at Sport Medicine Meeting Learn more»
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Teams Up with Peter Friesen, Head Trainer & Strength Coach for the Carolina Hurricanes to Host the Friesen Physio Fitness Summit Learn more»
- Athletes' Performance at Raleigh Orthopaedic hosts the 24-Hour Bike Challenge to Benefit the Kids n' Community Foundation Learn more»
- Dr. Edwin Cadet Discussed Hockey Injuries with Parents & Athletes at the Athletes' Performance Youth Hockey Clinic Learn more »
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Welcomes Dr. Edwin R. Cadet Learn more»
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Opens New Practice Headquarters Learn more»
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center Receives AAAHC Accrediation Learn more»
- Raleigh Orthopaedic's Main Office is Moving in July 2013 Learn more»
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic Awards Scholarships to Local High School Students Learn more»
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic's Main Office is Moving in July 2013 Learn more»
- 2013 Holiday Hours: Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Rehabilitation Specialists, and Urgent Care will be CLOSED on Monday, May 27, 2013.
Raleigh Orthopaedic Offers High School Physicals Learn more»
- Carolina Hurricanes Medical Staff Helps Save a Life Learn more»
- Dr. Joseph Barker Selected as a Master Instructor of Hip Arthroscopy Learn more»
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center Christened with First Procedure (TBJ) Learn more»
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center Opens, Offering New Outpatient Option Learn more»
- 2013 Holiday Hours:
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Rehabilitation Specialists will be CLOSED on Friday, March 29, 2013.
- Dr. David Boone Invited to Speak at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Annual Meeting for the Third Consecutive Year. Learn more»
- Dr. Neil Vining Selected to Present on Pediatric 'Sports Injuries and Overuse Syndromes' at Pediatric Grand Rounds at Rex Hospital on Wednesday, March 13, 2013.Learn more about Dr. Vining»
- Chris Archer, Tampa Bay Rays Pitcher, Discussed Training at Athletes' Performance at Raleigh Orthopaedic in the News & Observer.
- Dr. David Boone Featured on WRAL NEWS Dr. Boone Discusses Foot Health & High Heels. Learn More»
- Tampa Bay Rays Pitcher, Chris Archer, Discusses Training at Athletes' Performance at Raleigh Orthopaedic on WRAL. Learn More »
- Dr. Joseph Barker Selected to Visit European Shoulder Surgeons. Learn More»
- Athletes Performance at Raleigh Orthopaedic Now at Two Locations. Learn More»
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic is proud be the Team Orthopaedist for the Carolina Hurricanes and NC State University. learn more »