Join the movement to better
health and physical activity!
At Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic (ROC), we are committed to being the orthopaedic provider of choice for the Triangle NC communities, by providing the highest quality, personalized orthopaedic care and services available. In addition to caring for your orthopaedic injury by utilizing the skill, experience and dedication of our professional staff, we offer many ancillary services to help you return to the everyday activities you love.
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic and Raleigh Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Specialists have created the program to put you on the path to better health, improved flexibility, and fewer aches and pains. Unlike fad exercise routines, our programs focus on the positive benefits of restoring or increasing your daily activity level. programs include therapeutic stretching, functional exercise, dynamic resistance training, nutrition, and educational classes on common orthopaedic topics such as arthritis, joint protection techniques, and body mechanics. Licensed and certified professionals guide people of all ages through programs and help them achieve improve orthopaedic health and wellness.
- Numerous positive health benefits of restoring/increasing your daily activity level
- All programs are designed and/or supervised by licensed Physical Therapists and certified professionals
- Structured non-surgical options for orthopedic conditions
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic has all the necessary professional staff and expertise to be your lifetime resource for all orthopedic medical conditions - pediatrics, adults, and seniors.
- We look forward to helping you return to work...to play...to living
ROC Orthopaedic Health & Wellness program features:
Group Fitness Classes
The CORE program group fitness classes are led by our highly qualified exercise staff and supervised directly by the Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic Physical Therapist to assure proper posture, technique and provide safe modifications for any limitations you may have. The CORE program offers a variety of classes are for individuals of all fitness levels. Learn More About the CORE Program Group Fitness Classes
One on One Personal Fitness Sessions
The One on One Personal Fitness Sessions are a review of your general health including your orthopaedic history, current limitations due to pain or restrictions, a Body Mass Index (BMI) assessment, a physical therapy screening of posture, strength, flexibility, core strength, agility, balance, and aerobic endurance. The purpose of the One on One Personal Fitness Sessions is to help you determine which classes are most appropriate for you.
Sign Up Now to Receive Two Free One on One Personal Fitness Sessions
One on One Health Coaching Sessions
Integrative Health Coaches create a supportive environment to help you move toward a satisfying and healthy lifestyle. Each session focuses on the mind, body and spirit and helps clients make the changes that support a healthier lifestyle.
One on One Nutrition Sessions
The one on one nutrition sessions provide nutritional guidance and education for long-term health. Emphasis is placed on taking personal responsibility to one's own health through nutrition education, avoiding processed foods, becoming educated shoppers, and preparing food that is nutritious and tasty.
Pre-Operative Exercise Programs
The CORE program Pre-Operative exercise program is designed to help improve your strength, flexibility and function before surgery is performed. Pre-Operative exercise therapy has been demonstrated to be effective in reducing post-operative complications and increasing positive therapy outcomes.
Throughout the year the CORE Program offers free educational programs and classes on various wellness topics including: Joint protection techniques, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, healthy walking programs, and healthy golf programs.
Upcoming Special Events:
Core Team at the Triangle Arthritis Foundation Walk - Saturday,
May 4, 2013 @ 9:00 am.
For more information about the upcoming events, contact the CORE Staff at: Core@raleighortho.com
CORE Program Pricing:
- Initiation Package with a One Month or Three Month Membership
to the Group Fitness Classes
The initiation package is required for all new CORE Program participants, and it includes a fitness physical, two 45- minute personal fitness sessions with the CORE Program Fitness Specialists, one month or three month membership to the group fitness class, one session with the Nutritionist, one session with the Integrative Health Coach.
- Initiation Package with a One Month Membership to the Group Fitness Classes - $99 ($348 value)
- Initiation Package with a Three Month Membership to the Group Fitness Classes - $179 ($419 value)
- Monthly Membership Fees
Monthly fees are only available to participants currently enrolled in the CORE program
- One Month Membership to the Group Fitness Classes $49/month
- Three Month Membership to the Group Fitness Classes with follow up testing - $120/ three months
- Pre-Operative Exercise Program
The pre-operative exercise program includes a physical therapy evaluation, home exercise program, two 45-minute personal fitness sessions, and a one month membership to the group fitness programs
- Pre-Operative Exercise Program- $199
- One on One Personal Fitness Sessions/ Health Coaching/
- Six 45-minute sessions and six-week membership to group fitness classes - $299
- Twelve 45-minute sessions and twelve-week membership to group fitness classes - $575
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Class or Tai Chi for
- 8-week class - $80
Gift Certificates:Give the gift of good health!
Available CORE Program Gift Certificates:
- Fitness Physicals (Buy 1, Get 1 Free)
- 1- Month CORE Membership
- 3- Month CORE Membership
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Programs
For more information about the program,
please contact us at CORE@raleighortho.com or (919)
3515 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27612